Air Conditioning Repair in Los Angeles, CA
When your AC is in need of repair, finding a reputable HVAC servicer is crucial. Opening the windows can only do so much! Don’t look any further than the team at Air-Al, Inc. We’ll get your air conditioner back up and running so that you can get back to feeling comfortable.
We’ve been serving the Los Angeles area for over 30 years, taking care of AC repairs from Downtown to Pasadena. We are a 5-star company and look forward to hearing from you.
What happened? Why do I need to repair my AC?
Even if your air conditioner is maintained properly, at some point, it’s going to need repair services. Air conditioners are working machines with parts that wear and tear over time.
Like other machineries, such as cars, there’s a whole host of things that could have gone wrong. Some are common and could be a simple fix, while others are more complex and potentially costly. You won’t know for sure until you have a qualified expert on the case.
AC repair is similar. Your air conditioner can break due to leaks, inadequate lubrication, age, dust, electrical issues, wear and tear, or faulty installation. Our trained and certified technicians can visit your home and check your system. Then, we can give you a straight answer on exactly what’s needed to get your air conditioner up and running.
How soon can you get here?
Air-Al, Inc. is open Monday through Friday, from 7:00 am to 6:00pm. Give us a call during these hours and we’ll send a technician over ASAP.
We know how stressful it can be to have a faulty air conditioner. No matter when we visit your home, you can still expect us to arrive with collared shirts and covered shoes. We make every effort to fix your AC in one visit if possible. That’s why we keep our service trucks stocked with everything we need. No matter what the problem is with your AC, we’re equipped to solve it.
Common Air Conditioner Repairs
Take a look at some of the most common HVAC repairs.
- Refrigerant leak – Your air conditioner uses a chemical refrigerant to cool the air in your house. The refrigerant, located in pipes that connect indoor and outdoor equipment, can leak. A leak somewhere in the system can cause the air conditioner to become less effective. The best solution is to find the leak, seal it, and then restore the level of refrigerant.
- Drainage problems – Have you ever noticed the water on the outside of a cold glass of milk? Air conditioning coils also get very cold and produce condensate. They are designed with drain pans and piping to help the condensate flow away. But if there’s a clog somewhere in your system, it can cause all sorts of problems. For example, you might experience high humidity levels, or, if your drain pan is full, your AC may not turn on at all.
- Broken condenser fan – The big metal box outside your home is the condensing unit. The condensing unit houses a compressor, coils, and one or more fans. These components are integral to the operation of your air conditioner. The outdoor fan helps cool the refrigerant and push hot air away from the unit. If it’s not operating, your system will struggle to perform. The root of the problem could be any number of things, from a motor problem to bent blades.
- Compressor issues – The AC issue most feared by homeowners, a compressor problem is one of the most complex repairs. The compressor is the most critical part of your air conditioner. Without it, nothing else in the system will work. It is a complicated device, so if there is an issue with your compressor, there are many potential causes. Compressors are also the most expensive component of any air conditioning system. If you’re facing a compressor replacement, you might consider replacing the air conditioner instead.
What You Can Expect from Air-Al, Inc.
We have completed hundreds of thousands of AC service calls. When you work with us, you can expect:
- Friendly, courteous service from our entire team
- Certified, trained technicians
- Fully stocked service vehicles
- 100% satisfaction guaranteed
Don’t wait any longer! Call Air-Al, Inc. now to get your AC up and running.